8.20.2009

my wish list

recently, my wife made a post related to a "wish list" of things that she would like to have for our new apartment.  so, here is my wish list...

1.  tiger woods pga tour 2010:  due to the fact that golf is extraordinarily expensive these days, i would like to cut costs by purchasing this wii game.  this $39.95 would end up saving several hundred dollars in golf expenses...its logic.

2.  ping g10 driver: if for some reason the above purchase does not occur then this item is a necessity.  my old driver is exactly that....old.  and...i just want it.

 3.  imac (24 inch) desktop: we are about to move into an apartment that actually has a desk and both of us have laptop computers & i've always wanted to have a mac desktop computer, so...i believe this would solve that problem, completely.
4.  1970 ford bronco:  during an "off day" lunch with laura's work associates (regina & haley), we ran across this beauty and it reminded me of how much i have wanted one of these.  in the parking lot of young avenue deli (an amazing deli place in midtown), i walked across this gem & this is my final item on my wish list....
these are pretty reasonable requests, right?

2 comments:

  1. if i were you, i would choose the desktop. i love ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were you, I would get the bronco first. That way you look good heading to Edwin Watts to buy the new G10 driver. Then come get me and we'll head to the driving range. I bet it will start raining and we won't have had our fill of golf yet so we won't have a choice but to go by Tiger Woods '10. But we don't want to play at Torrey Pines or Bethpage Black, we want Augusta National, but I hear its locked so we'll have look up the cheat code to unlock it on your new Mac Desktop. So the way I figure it, you don't have a choice but to get all four...

    ReplyDelete